10 Responses

1. Hisham
    Hisham April 17, 2008 at 9:10 am |

I like penning down my thoughts. However, my last experience show me that I am not good at it anymore, cuz its now too painful physically to write.

What pen do you use? I think the Mitsubishi Pencil(that’s what its called, but its a pen) writes very smoothly and helps not to cramp my fingers.

No I don’t keep a journal other than to write meeting notes.

🙂

2. Hisham
    Hisham April 16, 2008 at 9:10 pm |

No I don’t keep a journal other than to write meeting notes.

🙂

3. Ridzuan
    Ridzuan April 17, 2008 at 11:56 am |

What pen do I use?…Hmm…i keep losing my pen every few months but i’ve been on a Uniball Signo Micro 207 for sometime now…

Oh and I like Mitsubishi’s creative way of naming your Pen? Pencil? Haha

4. Ridzuan
    Ridzuan April 16, 2008 at 11:56 pm |

Oh and I like Mitsubishi’s creative way of naming your Pen? Pencil? Haha

5. Mintea
    Mintea April 17, 2008 at 1:25 pm |

I did have a written journal, many years ago but I don’t really know why I stopped writing back then. You’re right when you say that with blogging comes self-censorship which in itself is very constraining because when you’re in a mood to bitch about something, you can’t because it might cause hurt feelings and all that other stuff.

Maybe I should start writing a journal again. This time, just for me, myself and I.

BTW, do half-filled notebooks filled with unfinished fictional stories count as a journal?

6. Ridzuan
    Ridzuan April 17, 2008 at 1:52 pm |

Mintea: To me a journal can be filled with anything. It’s just a notebook of thoughts…

Mine’s filled with “Dear Diary” types, drawings, flowcharts, mind-maps, Letters to people that i’ll never send out and more to come! Haha

7. Ridzuan
    Ridzuan April 17, 2008 at 1:53 pm |

Oh, I used to write poetry and some lyrics quite a bit…but somehow it’s been tough to find inspiration for that these days…*sadz*

8. Mintea