Just realised today that an update is available.
Apparently this update provides the following:-
- Updated version of Adobe® Flash® Player version 11.1 and Adobe AIR® 3.1
- Daylight savings time updates for time zones in the regions of Latin America, Australia and Central America
- Updated Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi® software to help to improve connectivity
- Fixed issues some users were experiencing with account payments in the BlackBerry App World™ storefront
- Improved synching when restoring applications with BlackBerry Desktop Software
Since this update was made available last week, your PlayBook should already have prompted you to do an update. Otherwise you can go to the Settings screen and check under the Software Updates tab. The update is 95MB.
I’m still looking forward to the Android App Player and native email clients being introduced. When? When?
Starting and maintaining Ridz.sg aside, Ridzuan is Co-Founder of Senseless Labs – A software solutions company currently focused on building mobile-based Marketing and CRM solutions. He has been dabbling in both web and mobile development since 2003. His interests include how technology can be used to improve the human condition, poverty alleviation through sustainable development, education and microfinancing.